Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend Update

Well Friday night TC made his famous homemade buffalo chicken pizza. Not to brag on the hubs and give him the big head but its amazing. And one of his many secret recipes... The good lord knew what he was doing when he gave me a husband who cooks such good food.

Bill and Grey joined us for dinner since Leigh was working this weekend. Grey is such a GOOD baby and Reagan absolutely loves him. I cannot belive he is almost 5 months old already and growing so fast. He watches Reagan's every move and just sits and smiles at her. She got out some coloring books and crayons and walked over to him. Her exact quote was,"Grey, this is a crayon, but we never never never color on the walls!!" Ummm that would be a valuable lesson she has learned and could have been speaking from experience if you know what I mean!

Saturday morning TC headed to work for awhile. Reagan and I lazed around the house and she made me play "barbs". (That's her word for Barbies.) We laid down and I think I had the best nap of my life. Saturday night we went to dinner at El Kmart. TC's pick and he completely ignored my request for Hokkaido and Reagan's for Cracker Barrel…

After dinner we went to Lindsey and Josh's for awhile. Reagan and little Anna Claire have been missing each other and needed some play time. They had so much fun and were very into playing princess and dress up.

Sunday morning we headed to church, followed by lunch with Robert and big Anna Claire. We picked Mr. G's because it's a favorite of all of ours. When we all got home and settled TC and I sat down with Reagan to watch the movie Tangled. It's the Disney version of Rapunzel and it is FABULOUS. It is definitely one of my new favorites.

Sunday night we headed to Jalepenos for my cousin Carmen's 23rd birthday dinner. After dinner, Reagan went home with CeeCee and Poppa to spend the night since Poppa was on babysitting duty for MLK day. (The preschool was closed.)

So that's it... Another famously exciting weekend at our house and of course once again all I have are iPhone pics!











No comments: