Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Telephone


At the Lightsey house we are guilty of calling each other with cellphones from one end of the house to the other. OK, maybe its only me that does that. Anyway, I have started sending Reagan to tell TC if I need or want something. For example, toilet paper…

Well, alot of times its like playing telephone and its the luck of the draw what you will get. It's really entertainment at this point and if I am in desperate need of say, toilet paper, I will just call TC from the bathroom on my cellphone. 

SO, the other day we are at mom and dad's house. I was in mom's bathroom looking for Q-tips. I told Reagan to go ask CeeCee where she kept her Q-tips. A few minutes passed by and she comes back and says, "ummm, they didn't understand", but she had some fritos in her hand. I walked to the kitchen and mom said,"I didn't know she loved corn chips!!" AHHHH found the problem there… I sent her for Q-tips.  

Although, I will admit I love this age because she is so willing to help you do anything. She brings us the remote and will go get anything you send her for. Usually. Many times she gets side tracked and you find her in her room playing. 

Lastly on this random post. She has learned how to take self portraits with my cellphone. I have found so many hilarious ones in the past couple of weeks. Here are just a few I have been surprised with lately. 






No comments: