Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekend Update

Welp, another one over and done. I think we ate out every meal this weekend starting on Thursday night for date night at El Kmart. Our favorite waiter Ramon immediately asked where Reagan was and how we got out without her. He makes me laugh…

Friday after a very LONG day at work, we ended up at Clarks with Robert, Anna Claire, Patrick and Eileen. We ended up having to wait for a table for awhile, but it wasn't bad and totally worth the wait.

Saturday morning we got up and had a lazy Saturday morning. TC had to go look at a job for work and Reagan said I didn't even know it was a weekday? That surprised me because I just assumed she didn't realize the difference between the weekend and weekdays. Since I am home with her on Tuesday and Thursday we are usually still in bed when TC leaves for work and she just assumes that's where he is if he is not home. Which is 99% correct most of the time.

Anyways, I digress… We left home around lunchtime Saturday and went to Jason's Deli for lunch. After that we headed to the Circus at the BJCC. I procrastinated in ordering tickets this year and we sat in upper level but it turned out fine. We actually had pretty decent seats. She was so excited for the circus and loved every single second of it. Three is definitely a good age for the circus.

It was a little slow the first half, but the second half after intermission was amazing. The poodles and elephants never cease to amaze me with their tricks. How in the world they get 8 huge elepahants to sit on stools and lay down is beyond me. My favorite was when the elephant balanced on his tusk with his back two feet in the air. I KNOW, AMAZING right?

When we asked Reagan what her favorite part was she said the cheerleaders? Yes, we took the kid to the circus and she liked the dancing cheerleaders in one part of the show. Although I will give it to her, they had cool outfits and sparkly tights.

After the circus we rode over to our friend Wes' condo to visit and go to dinner. We ended up at Billys in Mountain Brook. It was great and Reagan was sound asleep about two minutes into the drive home.

Sunday morning we headed to church for an awesome message by Pastor Chris all about relationships. That is something TC and I are really trying to invest in. Godly and fulfilling relationships with others. After church we headed to the grocery store since we had some bare cabinets.

A Sunday nap followed by a good home cooked dinner has rounded out our weekend. I am feeling blessed and ready to take on my week.













No comments: