Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Weekend Update

Friday night we ended up at our favorite Mexican restaurant, El Kmart. It was an awesome dinner and an early night for us.

Saturday morning TC got up early and went to Bham. It ended up being such a nasty, rainy day Reagan and I stayed home the entire day. This is very unlike me, because I usually get cabin fever BAD. Saturday afternoon Reagan laid down on the couch. She looked so comfortable I laid down with her and we slept for over 2 hours!! Actually she slept 3! Sunday was TC's 28 bday and his only wish was for me to stay up late with him watching the first motor cross race of the season on Saturday night. It was live in California so the main event didnt come on until about 12 am. We were all up so he got to open his present a day early. He was excited he got his GoPro for when he races motorcycles, he can video himself now. And I am excited to get to see what it looks like from his perspective.

Sunday we got up and headed to church followed by a birthday lunch for TC. We went to Another Broken Egg for brunch with Robert and Anna Claire. It was absolutely delicious and everybody cleaned their plate. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Sunday afternoon was naps and relaxation. My mom had called earlier in the day asking if Reagan could come spend the night with them. Of course Reagan was thrilled to go to CeeCee and Poppas and see her cats. She lives for those cats.

TC and I headed to church on Sunday night and ended the night with a birthday frosty from Wendy's!

These are some random pictures from our weekend!











No comments: