Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NYE and Resolutions


NYE was spent with those I love the most, my family and best friends. We spent the night with Bill, Leigh, Grey, Anna Claire, Robert, Pat and Eileen and a couple of other new friends. We played apples to apples and catchphrase until midnight. I LOVED it. Reagan was awesome and played the night away. Anytime she has her uncle Robert and Bill Bill she is one happy girl. We ended up home and cuddled in bed all together about 12:30. She had her second wind and it took us awhile to get her to sleep then moved into her room! I wouldn't change a thing about our night. Oh how times have changed!

On another note, I looked back at my resolutions blog from 2012 and I have to say I actually did most of them. Wow, what a first!

I succeeded at blogging more for sure. I also used better grammar on it, although I still hate commas and periods. I worked on reading my bible and doing my devotions more. I def think I could have done better, but I did improve. And I worked on giving all worries to God. I am still a worrier and always will be, but I let a lot of things outside of my control go this year....

Now onto 2013's list:

1) Do the one year Bible plan. I am about a week away from being 27 years old and am embarrassed to admit I haven't read my entire Bible.

2) Put down my phone. I am addicted to the social media JUNK! I love Facebook, twitter and Instagram. I am going to put down my phone and be more in the moment with TC and Reagan. I know for a fact TC will be happy about this one.

3) Drink more water.... Also an embarrassing fact about me. I love soft drinks.

So there it is folks, not huge lofty goals, but doable ones. 2012 was good to me and I have high hopes for this year. Here's to a blessed 2013 to all!

No comments: