Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Confessions of a three year old


Three years old is still young and innocent enough to tell on yourself. I LOVE it...

Monday night as we were getting ready for bed Reagan rolled over and confessed she had been in the "calm down" chair at school that day. I stifled my laugh and asked if that's the same as a "time out" chair for being bad? She immediately replied,"um no, that ones red. I wasn't in trouble, just calming down"
***I talked to her teacher and she apparently smacked somebody in the head who was trying to take her toy.

The next day she magically had some decorations off her tree in her room. (It's themed out for each holiday). I asked how she got them to which she replied,"I think they just fell off?" I just smiled as I left her room. A little while later she came to me and said,"I think I climbed up my dresser and crawled across it to get those decorations?" She thinks that's what happened hah!

Reagan: "Hey mom!"
Me: "yes?"
Reagan: "I didn't just pick my nose!, ok?"

She always sneaks into her room and plugs in her tree. She knows this is a no-no. Yet again the other day it was plugged in. I asked her how that happened and she sweetly replied, "welp, it prolly just did it by itself?" "Um, momma? Well I prolly just helped the plug ok?"

No comments: