Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Stubbornness...

Reagan is stubborn. I am stubborn. Together we have battles of wills daily. Today she wanted to go outside. It's beautiful, and I am more than happy to go and get out of the house.

Me: "Reagan go get your shoes and a jacket and I will open the garage door."

Her: (lays out in the floor and goes limp)"I don't want to wear my jacket!!"

Me: "ok, then your not going outside its cold"

Her:"ok" and continues to lay there

People this went on for an HOUR!! A solid hour of "can I go outside yet?" "Ummm do you have on a jacket?"
"NO!" And goes limp...

I reminded her more than once its a simple decision and I am in charge around here. Although I am pretty sure her 3 yr old brain thinks she's in charge. It's so funny to watch her test me and see if I will give in. Too bad for her my stubbornness is bigger.

We are now happily outside playing and she is wearing shoes and a jacket! Chalk one up for me today, I won!!

No comments: