Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weekend Update

This weekend has been so exciting. Friday night Reagan and TC headed to the racetrack to spend the night in the motorhome. They love going up a day early and camping. Me on the other hand enjoyed sleeping in my own bed. The dogs and I read a good book and were sound asleep by 10:00 on a Friday night.

I got up early on Saturday morning to head to the track. But before I even got out of bed, I heard some exciting news!! Anna Claire's water had broken and they were heading to the hospital!!! I teared up thinking about how wonderful this day would be for them. Both of their families are amazing and SO excited for this first Grandbaby to arrive.

I headed to bham about 8:30 and spent the day with the fam jam at Barbers. TC is so happy racing season is back. He hasn't had a thing to spend money on all winter long hah! We had a great day and everybody had fun. Although I wish the sun would have come out for awhile. We got home around 7ish and headed to Clark's for a quick dinner. Roberts brother Austin kept me in the know all day about Anna Claire's progress. I am so happy to report baby Grove made his entrance into the world at 8:15 pm weighing 8lbs and 3oz and 21 1/2 inches long! Mommy and baby are both doing great.

Sunday morning came early since we lost an hour due to "springing forward". Why we change times two times a year is beyond me, but ill take more sunshine anyday. Our church service was phenomenal and exactly what we needed to hear as usual. After church we had a quick lunch at Taco Casa then headed home to change clothes. We spent the afternoon on some land Tcs parents own. Toby Lynn, Chad and Allie Hunter came with us to shoot guns. Us big girls got to shoot pistols and the boys shot the big guns. I also shot Tcs revolver and his AR 15. The revolver was a worse kick than the big gun! Who knew? The little girls weren't even fazed by the gun shots and had so much fun playing outside in the warm weather.

We headed home and were surprised by a visit from the one and only Uncle Rodney. Reagan adores him and immediately wanted him to come in her room to play.

We had a perfect weekend and couldn't have asked for more. Sad to see it end but blessed to have had it!

































No comments: