Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Update


How is it Sunday night already?? We had the most wonderfully relaxing weekend. Friday night was TC's famous homemade buffalo chicken pizza. I requested this because I had been craving it, BAD! We ate and ate and ate then went to bed early…

Saturday morning was FREEZING. We were trapped inside and had nothing to do. In the midst of playing in Reagan's room, I looked into her toy box. This prompted me to start cleaning it out and then once I started I couldn't stop, so I moved onto her closet. In the meantime, TC tried to put up a pair of pants and couldn't find anywhere to put them and cleaned out his closet. Exciting huh?

Saturday afternoon Reagan had a birthday party to attend. It was her second cousin Sidney's birthday. She was turning 4 and had a Minnie Mouse themed party. That is right up our alley around here. After the party, Reagan went with MeeMee and Pa and TC and I went out to dinner. We had a grown ups only dinner with Lindsey and Josh at Steamers. IT WAS DELICIOUS. Thank you Steamers for going back to your old ways. You did not disappoint. We had such a great time and I think we ended up being at dinner for 3 hours just talking and laughing.

Early Sunday TC had to go to church to help with setting up the baptismal. Reagan and I got there about 9:30 and Poppa surprised us by joining us at church. We had lunch at Newks and ended up heading to Coker to see CeeCee and Poppa's new kittens. They are so tiny and only a week old! We came home for naps and poor Reagan woke up with a low grade fever. She is pitiful and has been laying around since 1:00. We are praying for a speedy recovery from this random fever virus?? We always know she's sick when she doesn't want to play. I get so anxious when she is barely sick and I just am thankful to be blessed by living in a country where Tylenol and doctors are readily available!

Here are a few pictures from our weekend!!

So proud of her new bike helmet












2 comments:

Perryn said...

I have a blanket with that same Harrison logo on it!!

Hollyhand House said...

Bless her!! Hope she is feeling better!!