Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Weekend Update


HE IS RISEN!! What a perfect Easter weekend we had. Minus the rain of course.  Friday night we went to Bill and Leigh's house for Secret Church. The pastor of the Church at Brook Hills, David Platt does these each year. Rob and Brittany attend there and Rob headed it up for us. It was an intensive bible study for 6 hours on Heaven, Hell and the End of the World. OHMYGOSH, was it amazing.  We watched the simulcast live and I learned so much. It was jam packed with so much knowledge and info and just awesomeness, I cant even begin to explain it. And how amazing that we watched it with some of our best friends? It makes me so grateful to grow and learn with the people who I love the most.

Saturday morning Tc had to work, so Reagan and I headed to Sylacauga with mom and Dad for family Easter. We had so much fun with family eating and hunting eggs. Reagan loved every minute of it.









We had a quick stop at the Galleria after we left family Easter. Poor poppa, we trick him into shopping every time. He made us pick one store, so we went with Macy's. Little did he realize it has 3 floors. By the time Reagan and I finally got home Saturday night we had a quick dinner at Jalapenos with TC.  

Sunday morning we got up and got ready for church. I really hadn't talked up the Easter bunny aspect much and she wasn't expecting a thing. She finally walked into the den after an hour of being awake and said, "OHmygosh, who does that basket belong too?" It was so sweet. She was thrilled to find all kinds of goodies in her  Easter basket.



New pose I keep getting?

Got to love a self timer on a camera! 

Our church service was absolutely amazing. I didn't even make it thru the first worship song before I started tearing up. TC and I watched Passion of the Christ on Saturday night therefore I went to bed overwhelmed and woke up overwhelmed. I am so thankful for my God, my church and my family.

Happy Easter 2013 from the Lightsey's!!!

No comments: