Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Crawfish Boil 2012


This weekend was our group of friends 4th Annual Crawfish Boil and it was at the Lightsey's! I was so excited for everyone to come to our house for a lake day and crawfish boil that night. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate. TC was awesome at getting the outside prepared. We even hung a huge curtain in the back of our garage to cover all the junk. We were having live music, so we didn't want our friend Will's backdrop to be all our junk. After all was said and done we had 9 dogs. YES 9!! We had such a good time and I LOVE when all our friends are together. It doesn't matter if it's rainy or sunny when we are all together its hilarious. I live for being with my friends. Here are a few quick pictures of our weekend…

Watching the dogs swim
I love this baby!
Sweet Aunt Leigh
Getting them ready
Finished product
Digging in
Our entertainment, Will
 (big Anna Claire's twin brother)
Some of my BEST friends!!



No comments: