Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Reunited

Today was a great day. I got to spend it with a long lost bestie from high school. My amazing friend Perryn is in town from New York and ohmygah did I love getting to catch up with her today. We had the perfect lunch at City Cafe then got to hang out for a few hours and just talk. It was just one of those good days that you know probably won't happen again for awhile, so you better enjoy it while you can!!! I wish I could find some pictures from 9th grade. They would be scary, funny and embarrassing at the same time… BUT, since I don't have a clue where all those pictures are since we moved, I won't.

Thank you Perryn for such a great visit today! I am so thankful to call you my friend. And by the way, Reagan has asked 20 million times where you are and what you are doing. I am pretty sure you have a new friend!

1 comment:

Perryn said...

Meg!! You described my feelings so perfectly. I had such a great time catching up with you today and loved being reunited!!! It was such a wonderful day.

And, I miss Reagan already!! I was just looking at the pic of her I took :) haha. Tell my new bff I said HEY!