Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Groomer in Training?


Warning: this is a completely rambling nonsense of a post. If you know me well, you will probably know that Murphy can be CA-RAZY… He has always freaked out at the groomers and one place that shall remain nameless even asked him not to return. It was probably one of the most embarrassing conversations I've had in my life. They are now out of business so HAH! Anyways, my other favorite groomer closed down and Murph was super hairy and it's getting pretty hot outside. Therefore, I recruited my little helper Reagan and we set out to shave him ourselves. Can you say DISASTER? At least in the beginning it was. We ended up having to cut him all over with scissors before the actual shaving. It took us 2 days and 4 hours worth of cutting and shaving. I have told Reagan about 3 million times that it is NOT ok to cut anybody's hair but Murphy's. Sorry Murph, better you than her. Well, rambling over. Murph does not look like he's been at the groomers but he doesn't look horrible either.
Before…
Not the best pic, but you get the drift. 


No comments: