Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wakeboarding

So excuse my language, but I think my hubs is a pretty badass wakeboarder. I have spent many an hour riding in the boat while he has practised. As he sweetly once told me, "Please come, I need more weight in the boat to make the wake bigger". I am pretty sure I will never forget that one. Anyways, I can remember his first ever boat that he worked on more than we rode on I think. The summer after 10th grade he would get me to come to his house by promising me a boat ride. AHHH weren't those the good old days TC? I remember all those awesome spring and summer days in college where we might have skipped class to go on the boat with friends. And all those horrible falls on the days he was learning to turn flips. I have watched him put so many hard hours in while figuring it all out. And I know he loves being on the water behind the boat. Soooo, since he bought me a pretty amazing camera I thought I would take some pictures of him this past Sunday.
His beloved boat!
Sister is a great observer.








Murph never misses a move!
So proud of your awesomeness TC!

No comments: