Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Swimming Lessons

So Reagan is a totally awesome swimmer for being 2 1/2. I mean, I am her mother so that probably influences why I think that, but she is seriously a really good swimmer. She LOVES the water and has NO fear of it. We have been doing swimming lessons for about two months now and she is obsessed. She loves her teacher Davis and he is so sweet with her. She pushes me away in the water and demands I let go of her. Well, finally to show her what would happen, I did and you know what? SHE SANK (like a rock people)!!! The whole time she is floating under the water she is just looking up at me with this huge grin on her face. I grabbed her up and she high fived me, then said, "I CAN SWIM!" I unfortunately told her that actually she had sunk to the bottom. But that's ok, because she totally ignored me and continued to tell everyone around her that she can swim. You just have to love that sweet spirit!
Already embarrassed I am taking pictures at swimming lessons

Watching the big kids. 

She told me to stop taking pictures because she had an itch. 

No comments: