Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ballet

Well today we started back to ballet. OHMYLORD do we LOVE ballet! She literally talks about it all the time. She is obsessed with her dance teacher Ms. Molly Brooke. I think Ms. MB is pretty stinkin cool too. She hops all around that room with so much energy and she loves her babies. She is one of the sweetest people I have met and she truly loves her job. With that being said, she earns every bit of what we pay for Mommy and Me ballet. Five 2 year olds will wear you out! I do have to brag though, because today Reagan kicked butt. She listened and busted out all the right moves on que. She danced to the music and waited for her turn. I was one proud momma. I pumped her up the whole way there with a pep talk. (I am big into pep talks with her these days….Not quite sure if they work?) Anyway, another successful day at the Lightsey's.

Waiting for her turn!

 
I am sure after watching this video you will see the raw talent….

No comments: