Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day Two and Three

So the rest of our Gaitlinburg trip was perfect. Being on a trip with all your best friends is fun no matter where you go. We probably could have slept in tents and have been just as happy. We ate, slept, and drank TONS. We went to all the gaudy little shops and browsed before eating lunch Friday. After that we hit up the cowboy boot store where you bought one pair and got two free. Not as great of a deal as it sounds. Although, I did buy Reagan 3 pairs of boots in different sizes to grow into. (Cowboy boots are currently on her list of favorite things.)

Saturday a group drove up to Asheville, North Carolina to the Biltmore. I opted out of that to go antiquing with Shelley and Leigh. We ended up at the craziest flea market I have ever seen. It had a little bit of everything for sure. My favorite item for sale? A Sugar Glider! It looked like a little flying squirrel with wings. I mean do people really buy those?

After our adventures in junk, we ended up meeting the boys at a place called Wonderworks. It was a museum type place with lots of fun activities. We all waited inline for over an hour for a "ropes challenge". Basically they put you in a harness and you go up in the ceiling and walk around on ropes. Did I mention you had to sign a waiver? That should have been my first clue. IT WAS SO SCARY!! I did not think I had a fear of heights, but obviously I do. I have never been so happy to see the ground again in my life. I think Leigh was the only other person who was feeling my pain. I think we both wanted to lay on the ground and not move when we finally got there.

So there was a ton more fun and funny stories, but I am not sure all my BFF's want those all over the internet. Plus I may need some for blackmail in the future.

No comments: