Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Update



The Lightsey's had an awesome weekend. Friday night was Mexican at our house courtesy of the hubs. Reagan is happy anytime we let her eat cheese dip. And I mean that sweet baby LOVES some cheese dip. This is a picture with her favorite pig plate. TC tried to eat something off it one day and she had a total meltdown because it's HER plate!

Standing in the chair. 
Her new favorite thing to do that drives me crazy.

And yes, those are all my Christmas cards on the wall in the background. I love looking at them and know it's about time they go. Saturday TC, his dad, Bill-Bill and Uncle Rob headed to ATL to watch Supercross. So what else was there to do but go shopping all day? MeeMee accompanied Reagan and I to the Galleria for an all day shopping extravaganza. Reagan racked up on a million spring and summer outfits thanks to MeeMee. I got some cute new stuff too. Reagan pretty much thought the escalator was the best thing she had ever done. She wanted to ride those "movin steps" over and over. We also rode the carousel which made her day. 

This is her new smile I've been getting lately…

Sunday ended perfectly with a phenomenal church service. It was one of those that you just felt like was just for you. I am still thinking about it today. All about trusting God and his plan for you. Something both TC and I struggle with at times. We are planners people!!! 

Some Reagan funnies as of late:
*She had TC's phone typing stuff and he said "hey what are you doing", to which she replied,"I'am texting mommy!!"

*She loves getting out of the bath and running thru the house naked. The other day I got her pajamas on and she said "Wait, I forgot to streak daddy!!" OMG yes, she knows what streaking is!

*She currently thinks if she gets in trouble coming to give you a kiss will get her out of it. (I think it actually works for her 100% 50% of the time)

*She always tells me her friend John Michael eats her food at school. Well the other day after I dropped her off, I was watching thru the door. She walked straight over to him and handed him her whole cereal bar to eat and then started playing. I asked her about it that afternoon and she informed me that he was "weally hungry"

*She is singing to her baby dolls lately. I'am pretty sure it's the cutest thing I have ever seen and/or heard. 



No comments: