Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Japanese Night

I am blogging at 6:45 am for lack of anything better to do. Reagan obviously did not get the memo that its Saturday morning. Although, I will give her the fact she is laying down and watching cartoons. I am excited for today. TC got a huge wok a few Christmas' ago and he can make some dang good Japanese food. He fries rice in his big ole wok and cooks chicken, steak and shrimp. It's a process for sure, so we only do it when we have a bunch of people over. So tonight is Japanese night at the Lightsey's. Should be a good time. Hopefully I will actually snap a few pictures with my camera. I have officially worn TC down and he has agreed to get me A NEW ONE!!!! Wahooo… I am so pumped for this, but I have agreed to wait until after our G'burg trip next weekend. More blogs about that cause it's going to be AWESOME!!! We are heading to Gaitlinburg with 14 of our friends for the weekend. I can't reveal details about the house cause its a surprise to everyone but Bill, Leigh and I. I would like to insert here I have been a really good secret keeper Bill, thanks for trusting me HAH!!


1 comment:

Perryn said...

yaaay!!! glad you convinced TC to spring for a new camera!! :) let me know what kind you end up getting!