Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Um? Does it have to have a tittle?

Well I finally figured out how to add music to the blog after messing with it all morning. I must say, it gives it a little "zing". I am totally feeling sentimental today about life and all that surrounds it. I am enjoying the day with my sweet girl just playing and "tending" AKA pretending things! She is totally going wild with her imagination these days and tells me great things like "LOOK!! I see a dolphin in the lake!" I LOVE age 2. Ok, maybe not all the time like when she has a meltdown about something random like she didn't want that chip she wanted this chip. But overall its amazing. She is sweet and loving and gives hugs and kisses all day. She demands you "go to her room" and makes you sit and read for hours. And I mean she will sit there for hours if you will just read.

A few days ago she came running into the kitchen from Murphy and he was hot on her trail. She nor I realized she had sat in one of her "my little pony" gummies and it was stuck to her butt. Murph found it and was proceeding to try to eat it. She began wailing in typical Reagan fashion "Murhpy won't stop lickin my butt!!" Yes, I fell out in the floor laughing. It will forever more be one of my favorite memories.

Just a random 2 Pic. 
Happy Friday eve yall!

No comments: