Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cellophane

Adventures in living with a two year old continues. She is all about "DOING IT MYSELF" these days. It's funny and messy at the same time. Most days I just go with the flow and let her do her thing. That means food everywhere, spilled drinks and backwards clothes. She is only 2 and already telling me "NO mommy, that not cute!!" "I wear this".  She is very opinionated about what she wears already. I thought I would get to pick out her clothes until at least kindergarden. Not looking like it though.

Secondly, she is having sleeping in her own bed issues these days. It starts out fine and then somewhere around 12:00 she just wakes up and freaks out! Literally screams bloody murder and if you don't get in there fast enough, she is already standing in our room! Therefore, either TC or I end up sleeping in her twin bed half the night. We usually end up with sore backs and freezing because she is a cover hog. Did I mention she won't let you lay on her actual pillow? I sleep on a monkey pillow pet.

In other news. TC had some cellophane he was wrapping blocks of brick at our house with. Reagan was loving it and TC asked her if she wanted to be wrapped up too? Of course, she said yes. So….we wrapped our kid in cellophane!!




No comments: