Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Update

AHHH it's been a good week/weekend at our house. No fun or eventful stories during the week that I can think of. Friday afternoon we were outside playing after work. Well good ole Murph has been pretty trustworthy up until then. And then….he just disappeared? How does that happen in 2 seconds? Long story short we found him running thru the Marina. He was muddy and wet so apparently some part of his adventure included water? Well he KNEW he was in trouble because he was determined not to let us catch him. We eventually succeeded but it took awhile. Needless to say, he is back to wearing his shock collar. And for all of you who think that's sad. You chase him around the huge front yard for awhile and you won't think it's sad at all.

So after that excitement, we decided to go to the gymnastics meet. Reagan like the gym meet pretty well. But, she LOVED riding the bus to the coliseum (we parked near the soccer fields) and the fireworks before it started. She sweetly began referring to it as the "magic meet".

Saturday TC went to race his sport bike at Barbers Motor Speedway. He loved it. I am just thankful he didn't wreck and is still alive. It wasn't technically a race but more of a ride on the track kinda thing. It's hard to explain. Reagan and I spent the day with MeeMee shopping around T-town. I probably could have spent a million dollars at the Hob Lob...

This morning (Sunday) we unfortunately lost an hour. But, still made it to church. TC and I both have talked endlessly about church lately. We are both so excited to become a part of a new church. We both feel like this is a new step in our lives and it is really exciting.

And the most fabulous and exciting news of the weekend?
I GOT A NEW CAMERA!!!! I am so very excited. A HUGE thanks to my husband who allowed me to spend a large amount of money for this. I know it hurt your wallet!! :)

No comments: