Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Projects

So we have many projects going on to get the outside of the house ready for SUMMER! We have such easy access to the lake and a cute little dock. Here's a picture off our back deck. How awesome huh?
Notice all the bald spots in the yard? We are working on that.

TC has been working on the deck to get it sanded and re-painted then we plan on buying  a few outdoor rugs and some furniture. I like to call this picture: "The most awkward pose ever"
The sliding glass doors go to our room. Notice those awesome curtains? Yeah well, they are drop cloths…I can't find any curtains I want to commit to yet. 

MeeMee bought Reagan a new pin wheel and she is obsessed!

Have I mentioned I am married to this stud? Yeap that's right folks…he's taken.
Please don't judge our messy garage….


No comments: