Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 30, 2012

ZBB


SO for those of you who don't my husband well, you won't know this fun fact. He is obsessed with the Zach Brown Band. Well, awhile back he and his BFF Bill went to a concert in Starkville. They obviously had the best day of their lives (other than their wedding days duh). They brag about it all the time just to make their other friend Rob jealous…Kidding Rob. I hope you read this. Anyways, so the other day TC and I were driving down the road and I forgot to give him this little package that came in the mail. He opened it driving down the road and was so stinkin excited. As I looked over I saw this little jewel.
That's right people, his "Zamily" membership pin to place on his lanyard. You probably just think I am writing this because I am jealous. But, in fact, I am just a proud wifey. 


No comments: