Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tuesdays

I am sitting on the back porch writing this and watching Reagan play in the dirt. Oh summer, you cannot get here fast enough! She will play outside for HOURS on end. Just digging thru the dirt, picking up rocks and pulling weeds. It's actually quite relaxing and she entertains herself which is an added bonus. Well, it's all fun until she just walked up and said, "Look momma! I got a rock in my mouth!" And show's me a mouth FULL of a rock and dirt!!! How gross!!

Tuesday's we usually go over to grandmother and granddaddy's house to visit. This past Tuesday I took my new camera just for fun. I am still in the very early stages of learning to work it, so don't judge!





Can you see the love? I am not sure who loves tuesdays more, Reagan or my grandparents? It is a tradition we have started in the last year or so. It doesn't hurt we both are very spoiled when we are there!! My grandmother buys Reagan a bag of puffed popcorn EVERY SINGLE WEEK. And ohmy does Reagan LOVE it! Also, need to mention sweet Aunt Janice. I am pretty sure Reagan thinks Janice is there to do whatever she wants. She can usually con Janice into giving her at least 20 marshmallows while we are there. I think Reagan knows an easy target when she see's one!!!  :)




No comments: