Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day Two...

Day two of sewing. What was I thinking? I don't think I have ever watched as many YouTube tutorials on sewing. This is going to be a project that takes some time. Maybe I should have decided to paint. In retrospect that seems much easier. Anyways. Maybe by the time Reagan is 20 she can wear something i've made. I would post a picture of the progress, but there is none! I'am pretty sure one of my creations would look a little something like this….


Today was another successful day at Ballet. My kid LOVES ballet. What can I say? I cannot wait for the days of recitals and tutus. In other unimportant news, I have decided to cook at least 4 nights a week. I've done well this week. We'll see how next week goes. We are looking forward to the weekend. Family time, birthday parties and we have family portraits scheduled. Gonna be busy and fun!


No comments: