Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend Update

Well, it was another great weekend at the Lightsey's. Thankfully all the bad weather missed us on Friday afternoon. Let me rephrase, our neighbors in northern Alabama were hit. Our prayers are with them because we sure know how that feels. But, the bad weather missed us in Tuscaloosa county. We had a romantic dinner at Wendy's and dessert at McDonalds all for under $10 bucks. Thanks 99 cent menu!

Saturday morning TC had a few errands to run so he asked Reagan if she wanted to go? She jumped up and yelled, "Momma, get me dressed! I'am leaving!" So as soon as I got her dressed she said, "wait I need my purse!!"
Here's a pic before they headed out. Such a girly girl!!

I lazed around the house till about 2pm then headed out to pick up my Tahoe from the Chevrolet dealership. It was getting a part fixed and they gave me an Equinox to drive for a few days. Needless to say I was ready for the ole hoe' back. I missed her, BAD! We then went to a family birthday party for Reagan's second cousin Sidney. She was turning 3 and had a "super Sidney" hero themed party. (She has an older brother who is totally into super heroes).

All the kids at the party! Reagan is in the center and that's Sidney to the left!
The little girl on the right was probably the cutest dang kid I have ever been around. 

Girlfriend LOVES cake!! 

Had to take some balloons home with us!


And that my friends brings us to today! We were up and at em at church by 9:30 and heard another phenomenal service. (I love when you just know you are meant to hear it). It was all about not giving up. Something I can be guilty of alot of the time.

Lastly, my most favorite photographer Mary Keeley McAllister came to the house and did family portraits. Our attire was definitely summery so we froze our butts off! It was also windy, but Reagan held out longer than I expected. Hopefully we got some great shots. Murphy posed in a few with the family. And he seriously sat there, looked at the camera and posed! My plan is to blow some up, get them framed and put them on a "blank" wall I have been saving. 

P.S. Excuse the quality of the photos. They are all from my iphone. Like the first iphone ever invented. 

No comments: