Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 5, 2012

A dress!


Ok folks here it is. I know you all have been anxiously (insert sarcasm) awaiting some results. The first pieces of her dress all sewn together and actually on her.
(Excuse the blurry iphone pic). This was just to see if it was even going to fit and if I was headed in the right direction? When I slid it over her head, some seams ripped and she sweetly said "whooooops!" Kinda got me excited even though its not even all together. Since I took this picture I have ripped it all apart and am starting over. I decided it needed and intervention in places. The easiest way was to just begin again. My baby also sweetly said, "this cute…..and precious!". She totally didn't care the seams look HORRIBLE!!! 

In other news. If you know me well then you know I LOVE HOT ROLLERS. Yeap, it's true and I just admitted it on the internet. Anyways. Mom bought Reagan some foam curlers at wally world yesterday and I was excited to try them in her hair. She pretty much looks like my mini me in a nightgown and rollers. Poor TC when we walked in the room just had to laugh. He is out numbered because now there is two of me. . . 



1 comment:

Perryn said...

please post a picture of Ray Ray after the foam rollers came out!!!